skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Marsh's Musings
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Sometimes I just want to copy someone else's status, word for word, and see if they notice.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(106)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(36)
►
January
(14)
▼
2010
(226)
►
December
(51)
►
November
(36)
►
October
(26)
►
September
(43)
▼
August
(58)
Great ending to a great day...patio at scalo, good...
Touch screen rule #7. Do not use your phone while ...
Reason 43 why I hate malls... loud noises!!
Many people quit looking for work when they find a...
Great day @marshillabq ready for a new week and su...
someone just tried to hack into lots of my account...
Steve wiebe will always be the true king of kong!
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidenc...
Looking forward to playing today @ the Hard Rock C...
Sometimes I just want to copy someone else's statu...
Feels like fall this morning..love it
If a stealth bomber crashes in a forest does it ma...
So I didn't want to admit it...but the new ceelo s...
I think these guys are really getting it...
This church may want to rethink their signage....
How can there be self help "groups"?
Finally seeing Inception...I'm a little late but e...
Have u ever imagined a world with no hypothetical ...
So what's the deal with this yoda guy people are s...
Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?
Bad hawiian shirt night...gonna be good
Do Roman paramedics refer to IV's as "4's"?
rock n roll may officially be dead now that steven...
A conclusion is the place where we get tired of th...
same neighbor w the leaf blower from yesterday tri...
Five guys and band rehearsal...good nite ahead!
lets all just agree to stop using the phrase "due ...
i love when people use their leaf blowers starting...
applications always ask who is to be notified in c...
I love whale wars...I admit it
happy international Left Handers Day! I am celebra...
for every action, there is an equal and opposite c...
good night playing music and now listening to one ...
Why is the third hand on the watch called a second...
i am ready for fall...its going to be good
why do "slow children" signs show a pic of running...
enjoying squidweek
I do whatever my Rice Krispies tell me to
Crazy heart is a great movie...fyi
dear dog who never stops barking...please stop bef...
Whatever happened to Preparations A through G?
won 2 out of 3 in darts...6th place in geeks game....
Latest survey shows that 3 out of 4 people make up...
watching the classic movie "tentacles". it has to ...
Nice afternoon at casa rondena w rachel and lauren...
dear sharkweek please stop telling us how misunder...
just saw a guy broken down off i25 ..juggling. gre...
Where do forest rangers go to "get away from it all"?
depression is just anger without the enthusiasm
"Long gone before daylight" still may be one of th...
Why are they called buildings, when they're alread...
nice to have a phone w a battery life longer than ...
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not fo...
eat plenty of fruit and avoid ye the scurvy....arr...
if someone has a midlife crisis while playing hide...
Why is abreviation such a long word?
he was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty way...
I like to push the pram a lot
►
July
(12)
About Me
marsh
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment